REALTOR® Association of the Greater Pee Dee, Inc. (PDRA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
REALTOR® Association of the Greater Pee Dee, Inc. (PDRA) sites, www.peedeerealtors.com and other sites owned or operated by PDRA on which this notice appears or is linked(“Site or “Sites”) are owned, operated and maintained by PDRA.
This site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such PDRA will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by SAR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our Site, please provide all of the following information to PDRA’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
- A description of the copyrighted work other intellectual property that you can claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where PDRA can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
PDRA may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. PDRA may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States code Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to PDRA’s Designated Agent listed below.
All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will receive no response.